What Are You Doing to Retain and Develop
the Key Contributors of Your Organization?
- How can you build consensus toward fulfillment of your corporate mission?
- Who can your executives turn to as a confidential resource and an informed sounding board?
inSITE offers Executive Coaching Services to help executives and managerial staff gain the motivation, feedback and encouragement that will help them lead your company to success.
Coaching Process - six to twelve month programs include:
- Assessment and Feedback: clarify expectations
- Program Goals: design and develop personal plan
- Theory to Application: coach for improved performance
- Evaluation: validate outcomes; sustain improved performance
Coaching - Return on Investment Survey
A survey of 100 executives, mostly from Fortune 1000 companies, by Manchester, Inc. concludes that a company's investment in providing coaching to its executives realized an average return on investment (ROI) of almost six times the cost of the coaching.
Corporate benefits received:
- delivered an average ROI of 5.7 times the initial investment (a return of more than $100,000)
- executive productivity improvements (reported by 53% of executives)
- organizational strength (48%)
- quality (48%)
- customer service (39%)
- retaining executives who received coaching (32%)
Personal benefits to the coached executive:
Specific Return on Investment includes:
- direct report and supervisor relationship improvements (greater than 70%)
- teamwork (67%)
- working relationships with peers (63%)
- job satisfaction (52%)
- Cultivation of company loyalty- greater job satisfaction and balance
- Competitive recruitment tool and greater retention of key employees
- A clearer vision of purpose and competitive advantages
- Better control and direction of a fast growing Company
- Increased productivity, improved morale and greater creativity
- Enhanced skills and improved performance ultimately contributing to greater success of the company
- Optimized team-building process and collaborative relationships
- Successful response to change
A financial services firm brought in executive coaching to work with one of their top producers. Recent mega mergers required the firm to enhance their customer relationships as well as continue to develop business in a highly competitive market. Coaching deepened customer relationships and resulted in maintaining current customers and increased revenues.
"Coaching had a very positive impact on our organization. With the help of a coach and positive reinforcement of his skills, our executive attained greater confidence in important decisions and a true take charge attitude to career development." Senior Vice President, financial services firm
"I felt the coaching sessions were a life changing experience. They helped me have a greater understanding of myself, my skills and areas for development that I could apply in both my personal and professional life. But most of all, they helped me build my self-confidence." Vice President, financial services firmA healthcare organization retained executive coaching services to support leadership development for a mid-level executive as part of an overall succession strategy. Coaching brought out the innate leadership skills first recognized in the hiring process and resulted in a significant increase in quality relationships with internal and external customers